PVC Tufted Coir Doormats are the one category of doormats that revolutionised the entire Coir Doormats market. A fully automatic production line manufactures the Tufted Coir Mats. Consequently, they are also one of the most inexpensive Coir Doormats available in the store. Subsequently, the arrival of PVC Tufted Doormats also marked the decline of Traditional Coir Doormats.
Manufacturing of PVC Tufted Coir Doormats
The tufted pieces of coir yarn form the brush for scraping in this doormat. The automatic production line precision-cuts the coir yarns into small pieces and tuft them onto a liquified layer of PVC. The curling line subsequently solidifies the molten PVC to form continuous sheets of tufted coir mats. Required mat sizes are then cut off from these continuous rolls. Afterwards, the shearing line processes the mats to form an even surface. Colourful designs are stencilled onto the sheared doormats, producing rich looking, yet affordable Coir Doormats.
The PVC-backing on these mats serves two purposes. Firstly, they hold the yarn pieces in place. Secondly, they ensure adequate grip for the doormats when on the floor.
- Available in all Sizes and Shapes
- Thickness: 15 mm to 25 mm
Why do Tufted Coir Mats rule the Doormats Market?
- Firstly, they come with a lower price tag
- Secondly, the range of stencil designs possible on these doormats are virtually limitless
- From the usability perspective, PVC-backing on these doormats provide added grip
- Suitable for all indoor applications
- Home décor mat to suit the interior design and colour themes